Conducted by the National Science and Technology Development Agency; Innovation Technology Assistance Program (iTAP); Thailand Science Park; and Software Park Thailand, the SME Clinic is designed to help SMEs develop their business processes with technology. Consultants will be at CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2019, to offer their advice, as well as information on available subsidies/funding.
SME Clinic @ CEBIT ASEAN Thailand 2019
Aside from state-of-the-art infrastructure to encourage innovation, they also offer a mechanism to support the growth of SMEs by offering financial support and consultancy service. iTAP, under the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA), is an industrial technology support program for SMEs to help them meet the challenges in introducing technology-based products and processes.
- More than 4,000 technology development projects for private companies
- More than 1,300 expertise jointly worked with private sector
- Expert in research projects with technology advisors who well-aware of both business and technology
- Offer network and linkage to supporting organizations (e.g. financial, marketing)
- Tailor to suit each company needs/problems
What does ITAP offer?
- Technical problem analysis and technology development guideline by experts (free of charge)
- Tailor designed technology consultancy project for private company
- Provide expert that match the company’s need
- Offer project management and assessment
- Offer 50% financial support of the project budget
- Strong commitment for production technology development
- At least 51% Thai ownership
|Manufacturing sector||Trade and service sector|
|Employment (person)||Revenue (Bath)|
|Micro||1 person-5 persons||Not over 1.8 million|
|Small||6-50 persons||More than 1.8 million to 100 million|
|Medium||51-200 persons||More than 1.8 million to 500 million|
How to get a consultation @ the SME Clinic?
- Visit SME Clinic at booth no. G42
- Fill in FC form (First contact from)
- Get a consultation
For more information, please contact +662-833-6336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org